Our part-time positions offer flexible hours, allowing therapists to create their own schedule and workload based on their approach to work-life balance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide therapy evaluations and treatments at the Learning Services office, in client’s homes, or in a community setting
- Contact clients and/or family members to schedule sessions
- Develop and implement individualized therapy programs based on the client’s and family’s needs
- Provide instruction and counseling to clients and families in excercises and skills to promote client independence and quality of life
- Create and submit to office manager assessement and progress documentation, treatment goals, and client scheduling in a timely and accurate manner
- Meet with Learning Services’ multidisciplinary team to collaborate on client goals
- Supervise assistants as necessary
- Salary: starting at $45 per hour
- State of Colorado therapist license required
- Minimum of 5 years experience preferred
- TBI/SCI experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Valid driver’s license and must be able to drive within the Denver metro area for client visits
- Commitment and passion for advancing a client’s wellness and quality of life through rehabilitation
Email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No recruiters or phone calls, please.
COVID considerations: Learning Services complies with all state and federal regulations related to COVID-19. The safety and wellness of our clients is paramount. As such, it is Learning Services policy that all staff be fully vaccinated (unless legally exempt), and wear masks when in contact with clients.