Our part-time positions offer flexible hours so you can create your own schedule.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under the supervision of a therapist, provide treatments at the Learning Services office, in client’s homes, or in a community setting
- Answer questions from clients and families related to excercises
- Create and submit to therapist progress documentation in a timely and accurate manner
- Meet with Learning Services’ multidisciplinary team to collaborate on client goals
- Salary: starting at $25 per hour
- State of Colorado therapist assistant license required
- Minimum of 3 years experience preferred
- TBI/SCI experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Valid driver’s license and must be able to drive within the Denver metro area for client visits
- Commitment and passion for advancing a client’s wellness and quality of life through rehabilitation
Email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No recruiters or phone calls, please.
COVID considerations: Learning Services complies with all state and federal regulations related to COVID-19. The safety and wellness of our clients is paramount. As such, it is Learning Services’policy that all staff be fully vaccinated (unless legally exempt), and wear masks when in contact with clients.